The attached Vendor Application and Policies/Procedures are for the two days of the Chile Festival. Please note that the booth prices have changed from last year. Also note that there will be no electricity or water at your location this year. Please set up on Friday evening, September 2nd, 2022.
The Chile Festival Parade is free to join! Thank you for participating! You can win a prize....see the form for details.
Hatch Valley Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 468, Hatch, NM 87937
Fax: (575) 267-9433
Hatch Chile Festival Contest
· Chile Grower Contest by variety (bring 3 chiles)
· Chile Ristra Contest
· Unique Shaped Chile Ristra Contest
· Art Contest – must contain chile
· Cooking Contest – Main Dish, Side Dish, Soup/Stew, Appetizers, Bread, and Desserts. All must have chile in the recipe. A recipe card must accompany the exhibit.
2. All exhibitors must live in the Hatch Valley.
3. THERE IS NO LIMIT ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES AN INDIVIDUAL EXHIBITOR MAY EXHIBIT.
4. ENTRY PROCESS
· Entries for the 2022 Hatch Chile Festival will be available Saturday, August 27th between 8:00 – 10:00 am at the Senior Center (next to the Hatch Library).
· Payment is by cash or check only
· Entry Fees are $5.00 per entry.
· Tape label giving the exhibitor’s name, address, and phone number to each entry.
5. All State and Federal health requirements must be met.
6. In all cases, the decision of the judge is final. There is no appeal process.
7. Judging Entries will begin at 11:00 am
8. Viewing of exhibits will occur once exhibits have been judged and placings have been recorded. Anticipated time is 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm.
9. Release of exhibits will be 5:30 pm
10. Announcement of winners will be during the Chile Festival and posted at the Chile Festival Main Information Center at the Village of Hatch Building, along with our website HatchChileFestival.org .